L'EVOLUZIONE DELLA CIVILTA' ITALIANA
- Limited Edition of 20 (100x100 cm).
- Limited Edition of 100 (30x30 - 50x50 - 70x70cm)
- Giclée print.
- Certificate of authenticity.
- Ready to frame.
- Delivery within 7 days.
Architecture in Italy has evolved over the centuries giving birth to unique masterpieces. Here there is an extreme summary, in chronological order, of some of these works:
- The Roman aqueduct, as the foundation of the entire composition
- The Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio in Milan
- The Cathedral of Pisa
- The Hospital of Innocents by Brunelleschi in Florence
- The Basilica Palladiana in Vicenza
- The Vittorio Emanuele Gallery in Milan
- The palace of Italian Civilization in Rome, the origin of the collage.
- The Mondadori building in Segrate, work of Oscar Niemeyer.
What do you think would be the next one?
Giclée art printing papers
Hahnemühle German Etching - This heavyweight paper has a slightly warm base tone and a strong mottled texture. It creates a print with strong colours and deep blacks that feel rich and high in contrast. This is due to the texture of the paper enabling it to hold more ink and capture the light. The German Etching is one of the heavier weight Giclée art printing papers. With its weight and strong texture this paper gives an artwork a handmade crafted feel. Hahnemüle German Etching is a robust Giclée paper, meaning it doesn’t tend to fray as much at the edges.
-Print is shipped within 2 working days, after that it takes approximately 5 working days to get to you